When the load increases on the GRPC Server I am seeing Error 14 on the GRPC
Client. Which essentially says that the stream is refused by the server.
How can we resolve this as the data is not even seen by the GRPC Server it
is only being printed on the Client logs.

Is there any buffer which I can increase ?

Context:

I have a bidirectional grpc connection using Java 8 with flatbuffers.

similar to this issue https://github.com/grpc/grpc-node/issues/1969

Thanks
Rajan