I am trying to perform one operation, where the operation may send multiple
messages to the client to inform them of the operation's status. The
operation is wrapped in an `asyncio.run` context. So I need to be able to
send messages _while in the context of the asyncio operation_. Yes, I
understand this blocks other requests from being processed. This is OK for
this use case.

I was hoping that the `grpc._server._Context` had something like `send`, or
`write`, which accepted a streaming object. Alas, `yield` is used. I don't
have an iterator, and there's no way to untangle the operation with an
iterator that lives outside of the operation. I'm hoping there's some API
feature I'm missing.

Maybe if I use the Asyncio API
(https://grpc.github.io/grpc/python/grpc_asyncio.html#grpc.aio.ServicerContext.write)

it would do what I want to do?