Hi, I'm getting a SIGABRT when starting a gRPC service using TLS.

std::shared_ptr<grpc::experimental::FileWatcherCertificateProvider>
cert_provider(new
grpc::experimental::FileWatcherCertificateProvider(server_key_path,
server_cert_path, ca_cert_path, 10));
grpc::experimental::TlsServerCredentialsOptions tlsOpts(cert_provider);
tlsOpts.set_cert_request_type
(grpc_ssl_client_certificate_request_type::GRPC_SSL_REQUEST_AND_REQUIRE_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE_AND_VERIFY);

std::shared_ptr<grpc::ServerCredentials> tlsCreds = grpc::experimental::
TlsServerCredentials(tlsOpts);
builder.AddListeningPort(uri, tlsCreds);
builder.BuildAndStart();

Is there some other precondition I'm missing?