I'm trying to use a CRL to revoke a certificate. I've generated the CRL and
verified the cert is revoked with 'openssl verify -crl_check ...' and it
correctly outputs the cert is revoked.

When I call options.set_crl_directory with the absolute path to the
directory the crl is in, when I connect I just get the log "Certificate
verification failed to find relevant CRL file." and allows the connection
to succeed.

I have the CRL in both PEM and DER formats in the directory. Does the file
have to be a certain name in order for gRPC to find it? Or is there some
other reason it can't find it?