Hi all, I have a server implemented in Scala using zio-grpc, and a client
in Python.

I found that sometimes the stream received by the client is out of order.
For example, the sequence of data sent by the server is [1, 2, 3, 4, 5],
but those received by the client are [1, 2, 4, 3, 5]. Though I'm new to
grpc, I don't think this is an expected behavior.

According to my testing results, this happens rarely, and usually only one
or two pairs of adjacent items are swapped. I have checked and made sure
that the sequence is scrambled after sending, so the error should not be on
the server side.

I'm still working on a minimal example, and I cannot help wondering has
anyone had a similar situation? Any things that could go wrong? Or maybe I
didn't do it in the right way? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Below is some relevant information:
OS: Ubuntu 22.04
Python version: 3.10.13
grpcio version: 1.51.1  (couldn't find 1.50.1)
grpcio-tools version: 1.51.1
grpc version: 4.25.3
Scala version: 2.13.13
grpc-netty version: 1.50.1