Thanks for your reply, here is a minimal example:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eew2sOhjSt2tCBEupE1glo6PALYkB0t1/view

Running this example on my machine gives me something like:

Expected: [0, 1, 2, ...]
Got:           [0, 1, 2, ...]
Diff:           [x, y, ...]

在2024年3月13日星期三 UTC+8 01:11:52<apo...@google.com> 写道: