Understanding:

   1. Each client creates a channel to server and using that channel
   multiple RPCs are made.
   2. From client side channel can be closed using shutdownNow or shutdown
   depending on usecases.
   3. In case of multiple clients and multiple servers without any LB in
   between, say client 1 establishes a channel to server 1, client 1 make more
   than 1 RPCs that means more than one streams are created and all streams
   are directed to server 1.

Question:

   1.

   Is there a way for server to end a channel of a particular client if it
   wishes using grpc-java. I came across Interceptors where client info like
   Ip address can be accessed by server using interceptors.. in the same way
   can we use client channel context and interceptors to achieve particular
   channel of a particular client closing in grpc-java
   2.

   Im aware of server.shutdown(). when its invoked on server side, it will
   close all the channels doesn't it ?
   3.

   Is the above understanding (3rd point) correct? where does sub channels
   come into picture among channels, RPCs(streams) here. Are subchannels and
   streams same ?