From: gsas-ii-boun...@aps.anl.gov <gsas-ii-boun...@aps.anl.gov> on behalf of
Toby, Brian H. <t...@anl.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 10:39:20 PM
To: Davide Levy; gsas-ii@mailman.aps.anl.gov
Subject: Re: [GSAS-II] Update command fails after Mac "single step installer"

This error could occur for people who installed GSAS-II with the new
single-download windows installer, but it did not happen for me there when I
tried it earlier today.

The fix on Windows would be to repeat the 2nd part (Install GSAS-II,
https://subversion.xray.aps.anl.gov/trac/pyGSAS/wiki/SingleStepWindows#InstallGSAS-II)
 of the instructions in place of what is below. This will update GSAS-II if
already installed.

Brian

On Jun 21, 2016, at 9:01 PM, Davide Levy