Hello,

Could someone advise me on these two questions about the memory
management in gSoap?

When creating a hierarchy of classes using the soap_new_X functions
created by gSoap, how do you add basic datatypes to it? E.g. I have a
class that has pointers to some enum datatypes. Should those enums be
added using some gSoap function or can I just add a reference to a enum
variable created on the stack? Would the last option be handled
correctly by gSoap's memory mangement when cleaning up the classes?

Secondly, when a gSoap class contains a vector with pointers to other
gSoap classes, how can I fill it using the gSoap soap_new_X functions?
Should I just add soap_new_X-pointers to it by calling the add-method of
the vector? Or is there a more elegant method of adding one or multiple
pointers to objects in the vector?

Thanks for any advice!
Alex


Reply via email to