Hi,

Recently, globus-job-get-output has started hanging on my machine. There are no errors or warnings that I can see, it just fails to return. The job appears to have run correctly and terminated on the server - globus-job-status returns ACTIVE while it's running, and DONE once it's finished. It does return info on stdout, but globus-job-get-output hangs when I use that to try to retrieve it. I'm using the fork job manager if that matters, and globus on Fedora 21 X86_64 installed with yum and the globus-toolkit-repo-6-18.noarch rpm. I'm not sure why it's happening - I don't know of any recent config changes.

I tried running globus-job-get-output directly on the server - it hangs there as well, so I suspect there's something wrong with my server setup. Any ideas how to debug this?

Tony