Hi Daniel,

I'm running globus-url-copy with '-c' option but the transfer is still in
trouble. See the exit below

continuing on error: globus_xio: System error in recv: Connection reset by
peer
globus_xio: A system call failed: Connection reset by peer

error: There was an error with 1 transfer.

Thanks in advance

--
Fábio MS