This issue was resolved in the help desk.

Thanks,
  Gigi

From: <gt-user-boun...@lists.globus.org> on behalf of Jeff White
<jeff.wh...@wsu.edu>
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 12:32 PM
To: "gt-user@lists.globus.org" <gt-user@lists.globus.org>
Subject: [gt-user] Help setting up a Globus server

I'm trying to set up a Globus server.  I have everything installed on a single
machine and running.  When I try to authenticate to the endpoint on globus.org
I get:

Activation failed: Error contacting myproxy server, Server authorization
failed. Server identity (/C=US/O=Globus Consortium/OU=Globus Connect
Service/CN=a60e556e-6ed6-11e6-8413-22000b97daec) does not match expected
identities
mypr...@globus-p1n01.kamiak.wsu.edu<mailto:mypr...@globus-p1n01.kamiak.wsu.edu>
or h...@globus-p1n01.kamiak.wsu.edu<mailto:h...@globus-p1n01.kamiak.wsu.edu>.
If the server identity is acceptable, set MYPROXY_SERVER_DN="/C=US/O=Globus
Consortium/OU=Globus Connect Service/CN=a60e556e-6ed6-11e6-8413-22000b97daec"
and try again.

Where can I begin to determine what this is telling me to do?  My server is
configured so that any user can authenticate via PAM.  I have MyProxy set to
use PAM.

--

Jeff White

HPC Systems Engineer