Dear Amit:

Have you tried installing Globus Connect and using the Globus transfer service?
Easier, faster, more reliable, …

See https://www.globus.org/data-transfer

Regards — Ian

On Aug 28, 2018, at 11:07 AM, Amit Kumar
<ihavebeenfor...@gmail.com<mailto:ihavebeenfor...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear GT,

I have setup GridFTP and trying to use globus-url-copy to test it and running
it following errors, and wondering if you can help me here.

I have a InCommon cert for the gridftp host, I also have InCommonRSAServerCA
cert in the path but I am not able to find what issue certificate is it
complaining about?

Any help here is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Amit

$ globus-url-copy -vb -dbg
gsiftp://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/zero.source<http://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/zero.source>
 file:///tmp/zero.dest
Source: gsiftp://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/<http://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/>
Dest:   file:///tmp/
  zero.source  ->  zero.dest
debug: starting to get
gsiftp://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/zero.source<http://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/zero.source>
debug: connecting to
gsiftp://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/zero.source<http://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/zero.source>

debug: response from
gsiftp://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/zero.source<http://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/zero.source>:
220 10.10.29.20 GridFTP Server 12.8 (gcc64, 1531931206-85) [Globus Toolkit 6.0]
ready.

debug: authenticating with
gsiftp://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/zero.source<http://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/zero.source>
debug: fault on connection to
gsiftp://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/zero.source<http://gftp.host.xxx.edu/tmp/zero.source>:
 globus_ftp_control: gss_init_sec_context failed
debug: data callback, error globus_ftp_control: gss_init_sec_context failed,
buffer 0x2aaab0ff3010, length 0, offset=0, eof=true
debug: operation complete

error: globus_ftp_control: gss_init_sec_context failed
OpenSSL Error: s3_clnt.c:1264: in library: SSL routines, function
ssl3_get_server_certificate: certificate verify failed
globus_gsi_callback_module: Could not verify credential
globus_gsi_callback_module: Could not verify credential: unable to get issuer
certificate

_____________________
Ian Foster
Director, Data Science and Learning Division; Senior Scientist; Distinguished
Fellow, Argonne National Laboratory
Arthur Holly Compton Distinguished Service Professor of Computer Science,
University of Chicago
Fellow, Institute for Molecular Engineering
Chief Troublemaker, Globus, www.globus.org<http://www.globus.org>
Check out our new book: Cloud Computing for Science and Engineering
Online at https://cloud4scieng.org
Tel: +1 630 252 4619