Hi Ian,

Thank you for quick response. Yes we have Globus connect server setup along
with an endpoint for our institution, and that works fine for us. This is a
new setup that I am working on so that I can get out LHC collaborators to
use GridFTP along for their ATLAS computing needs.
This (Globus connect) installation of GridFTP is a slightly different and
older works nicely for our DTN, but I need this new setup to use different
authentication (LCMAPS VOMS) hence working on another instance.

I think I pretty close to getting this setup if I can figure out
certificate issues, seems basic to me but I lack a bit of understanding on
this. Any insight here will be a great help.

Thank you,
Amit