Von:    Andreas Kemnade <andr...@kemnade.info>
An:     gta04-owner@goldelico.com
Datum:  27.02.2018 08:30
Betreff:        Re: [Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort:
QtMoko: a dream comes true :)
Gesendet von:   "Gta04-owner" <gta04-owner-boun...@goldelico.com>

Hi,

http://download.goldelico.com/letux-u-boot/GTA04/
> * where I can't help is to find out which one you have currently
installed
> * and if there were any tweaks on your setup
>
> Finally, migration may need to reset the u-boot environment variables,
although we have tried
> to make it as independent as possible. But going back o an older boot
loader hasn't been
> tested much.

Maybe I can provide a script for you to get a backup of an older
bootloader.

http://download.goldelico.com/letux-debian-rootfs/20180224-wheezy-7.11-armhf-qtmoko.tbz

<
http://download.goldelico.com/letux-debian-rootfs/20180224-wheezy-7.11-armhf-qtmoko.tbz

> This does not tamper with the boot-loader but adds the latest kernel for
qtmoko2.

Well, if you want to try out you can even start a new bootloader over
usb, so your old one is not tampered with, neither your
uboot environment is. So there should be a possibility to boot the new
qtmoko. I can give you detailed descriptions for doing that if you want

Regards,
Andreas