Hi Sven,

> Am 04.04.2018 um 18:38 schrieb Sven Dyroff <s.dyr...@phytec.de>:
>
> Hello Andreas,
>
> > The qtmoko2-qte contains qt (with scripts to compile the embedded
> > variant called qte). gta04-qtmoko contains the whole thing (from which
> > qt should be excluded).
> >
> > The future would be to remove qt from gta04-qtmoko and make it depend
> > on qtmoko2-qte.
>
> I still don't understand. gta04-qtmoko is in size of MB and in amount of
> files about *half* of qtmoko2-qte, but nevertheless should contain it?

They are mapped as git submodules inside the gta04-qtmoko tree and you need to
git submodule init + git submodule update first, before they are really loaded.

So let me try to summarize:

gta04-qtmoko = qtmoko(2)-qte + qtmoko-core + themes + 3rd-party libs + 3rd
party apps

Our idea is to have

gta04-qtmoko = qtmoko-core(linked to qtmoko2-qte)

themes + 3rd-party libs + 3rd party apps loaded by dependencies

> Or do gta04-qtmoko as well as qtmoko2-qte both contain a couple of the same
> files? But at least with a first diff I wasn't able to find an identical
> block. Which parts of the both directory trees should contain the same thing
> (-> qt)?
>
> Best regards
>    Sven

BR,