On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 7:04 AM, jdunham <jwdun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> I tested some circular dependencies (e.g. Action1 depending
> on Action5 in your demo), and nothing broke, which was good.
> I don't think there is a good way to handle this, but at least the
> TW didn't go into an infinite loop.

You don't have to look very far to find circular action lists in real
life -- lots of tasks need regular doing, along the lines of sleep -
shower - work - eat - sleep.  Maybe the right thing to do is to un-DO
a done action if it gets triggered when it's already done.

It's probably a little more complicated in implication that it sounds,
but that's perfect for a plugin type enhancement.

Cheers
;Daniel

--
Daniel Baird
/to be or not to be/ => /(2b|[^2]b)/ => /(2|[^2])b/ => /.b/