For the record, in the last code provided by Kralik, the final "}"
becomes hidden because of googlegrups "hide quoted message" feature.
I.e the whole thingy should end with a  }

Another thing; it is a bit inconsistent now in that the default for
created actions is 'next'. I suggest a quick-fix(?): Setting a
"Depends on" pretty much by definition means that an action is
"Future" and IMO should be changed into that by default (if it was
tagged Next, but not SomedayMaybe or Waiting). As it is now, this has
to be done manually.
Possible?

(Ideally, when typing actions into the wonderful QuickAdd feature,
they are typically naturally sequenced. As such it would be superb if
QuickAdd automagically added the preceding actions as tags to the
latter.

Thanx!