Tobias,

One other question: It seems like tbGTD auto-saves with changes. Is
that correct? If so, will the tiddlyspot version auto-save as well?
with the other TiddlyWikis, I have lost work a number of times,
because of browser lock-ups or forced shutdowns from our admins here
at work. I'm about ready to give up on the TiddlyWiki idea altogether
for this reason. But if you have a solution in tbGTD, I'm yours.

Thanks,

Jim