Hi Jim,

That's good feedback... I think that's what others definetely agree to
being a much helpful addition.

As you probalby know, right now, there's only a two-click (if not even
a four-click) way, using x-tag while opening and closing the
respective tiddler. I can see how that is not the most efficient way
when GTD'ing is what you do all the time.

In gerneral, such features shouldn't be too difficult to implement. I
haven't yet taken the time to answer the questions of "how" to
implement them.

So, I agree, it's probably about time to have another look at ways of
assigning GTD tags (once an item is a GTD item). I like the way it is
done in GTDinbox for gmail. Meaning, the main GTD action tags are one
click buttons in a row right below the header informations of your
email (here 'tiddler'). I'll look into ways of implementing the
required features into the viewtemplate of the tbGtdTheme and about
how to best provide for GTD related actions.

I might possibly go for some sort of expandable/collapsible GTD
"ribbon", providing such GTD tag buttons, auto-expanding if a tiddler
is a GTD item. As for GTDinbox, I think reengineering that popup
overview allowing you to inspect your GTDaction items via tabbed lists
would also be quite helpful.

On the other hand, I think it might be especially helpful to be ale to
switch GTD status tags right on your desk (or other such lists)... via
some dropdown (which would be two-click) or buttons (which would be
one-click) or maybe both combined ...in order to avoid having to open
a GTD item, then assigning the new status and closing it, which would
even be a 3-click-action, involving the whole view to change.

Sounds like some sort of MonkeyGTD desk... so, let the flame-wars
begin ;o)

Lastly, I can very well imagine that some of you guys are adding your
own little or big feature-bits to tbGTD... if that is the case and you
find your additions to be quite valuable, I am very much inclined to
upload or reference test-cases for such features... so that others
might benefit from your polishing.

Please note that, right now, I really need to start taking a whole lot
more time on getting a new job. So, I can't tell you when it will be
done, but it definetely will be... and once it is, I'll sure let you
know and help you realeave your click-pains. :o)

Tobias.