Hmm... I already have 2 nights invested in this already.. I suppose giving
opera a quick try (famous last words) won't be too big of a deal.
Other than the .jar files, is there anything else I need. (I wonder if Opera
loads up in synaptic with Java as dependency).

Has anyone had any success with getting chrome to run with tiddlywiki
technology?