The right hand menu item called "Contexts >>" currently shows:

  "Error in macro <<mgtdList>>"

The same error shows in "Next Actions by Context" ... and seemingly
everywhere else that a context list is required.

I'm fairly sure this is a user error (i.e. caused by my ignorant
action) although it may reveal a weakness in the software.

It occurred immediately after I began to change the name of the "Home"
context, but "cancelled and closed" the edit rather than completing
it.

The Home context checkbox no longer occurs in any action box ...
despite the fact that I neither completed the edit nor deleted the
"Home" context.

Obviously, the loss of the context list seriously degrades the
usefulness of mGSD, since I can no longer see actions by context.

Any help diagnosing and/or fixing this problem would be most
appreciated.