Hi all,

I've made some major updates to my mGSD Meeting Enhancements
including:

*    Added ability to properly track attendance and discussion points,
and remove attendees or agenda items
*    Nicer Dashboard and Title Button layouts
*    Moved as much code as possible away from stock mGSD Tiddlers (for
mGSD update compatibility)
*    Repackaged the whole thing as a Plugin Tiddler for easy install

I'm using both the Meetings and Project Status Updates features daily,
to oversee 15 major IT projects involving 5-10 vendors... it's an
excellent tool and I hope you'll try it for yourself!

http://thinkcreatesolve.biz/mGSDMeetingEnhancements.html

Looking forward to your feedback,
David Szego