Hi all,

I am a PhD student and I'm thinking about  starting to use a tiddlywiki
(probably mGSD) to help me getting things done, and keeping a track of my
research.
This tiddlywiki would be both a tool to apply the GTD method, and a science
notebook, with (organised) notes, references to articles, etc.
My first question is : would you use two tiddlywikis to separate the two
"functions", or do you think it is OK to have a single file (because of
course my scientific notes can imply future actions/projects)
The second question (relative to the subject of this post) : how to make a
report of what have been achieved during last week/month ? Do I have to
make journal entries ( which are, according to my understanding, simple
tiddlers with a date as title) ? Or is there an attribute of 'creation
date' for all the tiddlers that could be used to sort and filter the
tiddlers ? If such an attribute exists, is it automaticaly updated on
tiddlers modifrication ?

Thank you for your help ...