Hi!

I've been running MonkeyGTD for ages, and currently use version
3.1.1beta. Suddenly, I am getting the error "It appears that this
TiddlyWiki has been incorrectly saved." when opening my MGTD-file
(stored locally). At various places on the page is a tag saying "Error
in macro <<mgtdList>>". When I click on this a pop-up presents itself,
saying:

Error while executing macro <<mgtdList>>: [Exception... "Component
returned failure code: 0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)
[nsIDOMHTMLStyleElement.replaceChild]" nsresult: "0x80004003
(NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)" location: "JS frame ::
file:///home/magnus/Data/GTD/monkeygtd/monkeygtd.html ::
<TOP_LEVEL> :: line 21561" data: no]

Anyone can help me make sense of and solve this? I'd be very grateful
if I could avoid manually transferring everything to a fresh mgtd-
file....

Best,

Magnus