in mGSD, I have figure out how to create an INBOX button in an Action that
sits next just to left of the "Next" button. I've created the Inbox
tiddler, tagged it with ActionStatus, put in the appropriate slices, made
the order 1, and increased the order of all other ActionStatus tiddlers.
But I can't figure out 2 things:
1. How to make it automatically selected whan a new Action is created (I've
looked through mgtdTagControls but I can't seem to make this happen there.
2. How to make the "Next" tag disappear when Inbox is chosen. Currently,
Inbox is selected and Next is not selected, but when I look at the tags,
Next is till there.
In TitleButtons, I see this line ..

and in MgtdTagControls, I see this function

multiToggleTag

but now I'm stuck as to what to do next (no pun intended).

Thanks ... Jeff