On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 11:28:34PM +0200, Florian Müllner wrote:
> That is not quite true - since GTK 3.10, there's
>
>   gtk_window_set_titlebar (GTK_WINDOW (window), titlebar_widget);

Unless you are running someting like Gnome 3(?), this will add a
strangely looking thing to the top of your window, but inside.  It will
not change the title bar which is controlled by the window manager.

I've never seen it actually do what is advertised.  Admittely, I didn't
test it much because I consider it broken by intent (not even getting to
broken by design).

Yeti