I am using GTK+ 3 on Window XP (SP2).
So, when I call gtk_window_set_titlebar it raises an exception that no
gtk_window_set_titlebar function found.

I know there is one another way to add a custom title-bar to my
application. i.e
Set the decorating to false by calling: set_decorated(False) and add my own
widget on top of my application.
But then the problem is that, I can't add the dragging functionality to my
widget. So, that I drag my application on window screen.
There is also one function for this functionality begin_move_drag(*button*,
*root_x*, *root_y*, *timestamp*) But I don't know, how to use it.