On 04/15/2016 09:30 PM, Mark Cianfaglione wrote:
> […]
> To the community's defense I have to say that I've never seen anyone use
> ANY Gtk from assembler in the 7+ years that I've been using it. (Other
> than what is compiled from GCC.)
>
> Sounds like you are breaking new ground. Do keep the list posted if you
> do manage to get it to work to add to the community based knowledge.
>
> Mark

There is "Programming From the Ground Up" [1], an excellent but old book
on x86 (i.e. 32-bit) assembler programming on GNU/Linux which has a
section on using libgnomeui from the assembler. It uses the GNU
assembler's AT&T syntax by the way, not Intel syntax.

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pgubook/