The command line for my project doesn't work using GTK+, version 3.18, with
the Win32 libraries I obtained from the GtkD project. What could be wrong?

That was not an assembly language question. It was not a "How do I compile and
link a GTK+ program" question. It was a, "The command line doesn't work using
GTK+, version 3.18, using the Win32 libraries I obtained from the GtkD
project. What could be wrong?", question.

You are apparently not familiar what the assembly language output of GCC or
GoAsm could be, so why are you offering advice on it? John posted the
disassembly code of a GCC compiled GTK+ app targeting a 64-bit OS, and that
code was the same as mine. From a systems programmer point of view, I would
never expect them to be significantly different either.

My program has buttons and file choosers and pop ups ... all working as
expected. My program, compiles, links, and runs perfectly fine in every
respect except one: argc and argv are not valid parameters of main(). They are
not valid integer values, they are not valid pointers, they are not even valid
pointers to pointers. This is true for every single value I looked at on the
stack up to 20 words deep.

Let me rephrase this whole entire issue: Does anyone here have a working,
tested, and simple program (not a command line only program) that runs in
Windows with the GTK+ Win32 libraries, version 3.0 or above? If so, please
give me a link of it so I can test it on my system. It could help tremendously
in troubleshooting a problem am I seeing in an otherwise working program I
have.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

== The following is not an assembly language question ==

PS -- I am very sorry I even the words "assembly language" to anyone in this
group. The only reason it came up was because I needed to say I was debugging
it in assembly language, so I had more than ample proof and experience to know
that argv and argc were most definitely invalid parameters of the GTK program
I am using. What happened to the parameters that they are not valid?

== This preceding was not an assembly language question ==