On Wed, 2019-02-06 at 12:46 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi via gtk-devel-list
wrote:
> [Cross-posted to various relevant mailing lists; please, reply to
> gtk-devel-list]
>
> As part of an attempt at making GTK more friendly to newcomers, I and
> other core developers were thinking of moving the mailing lists from
> the current mailman installation to Discourse:

I'm 100% onboard.  I'd like to align this with the rest of the GNOME
mailing list starting with engagement list.  If it is going to be on
the GNOME infrastructure, if there is some opt-in for the other mailing
list that will just help popularize this for the rest of us on the
GNOME infrastructure.

Cheers,
sri