On 14-02-02 04:49 PM, John Ralls wrote:
On Feb 1, 2014, at 8:19 PM, John Ralls <jra...@ceridwen.us> wrote:

On Feb 1, 2014, at 3:50 PM, Jim Charlton <j...@jimc.dyndns.org> wrote:

I edited the offending line in gtkselection.c to "return FALSE;" and then
meta-gtk-osx-gtk3 built just fine.

jim...
Good. My faith in you is restored. ;-)

I'll try to get that fixed, backported, and patched tomorrow.
Matthias Classen fixed it right *after* releasing 3.10.7. I’ve added his change
set as a patch so builds should be automatic. Those who already have a 3.10.7
checkout will need to stop the build and pick “6: wipe directory and start
over” to apply the patch.

Regards,
John Ralls

A follow-up on the problem of missing MeassageDialog icons. Even with the new patches (gtk+-3.10.7 gtkmm-3.10.1), I could not get the icons to appear. I was building and using meta-gtk-osx-gtk3 and meta-gtk-osx-gtkmm3. No icons. I then added 'jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-core-themes. After that, compiling my test code containing

Gtk::MessageDialog dialog("Dialog message", FALSE, Gtk::MESSAGE_WARNING, Gtk::BUTTONS_CLOSE);
dialog.run();

gave a black and white 'dialog-warning' icon. Not great.... but good enough.

jim...   Jim Charlton