Roberto,

I've got the Givi rack and use the 50-liter Maxia topcase. I've found it
wonderfully functional, able to hold two helmets easily. Or a helmet and full
Aerostich suit.
I've see the Givis used as side cases and didn't like it. They stick out
further than the Krausers and the mounting looks like a construction site
when the cases are removed. I recently added the Krausers and the whole set
up looks fairly good. With the Givi rack, they still stick out a bit more
(maybe 3-4 mm on each side), but the look is clean when I take the side cases
off. The only problem I ran into for the installation was the need for some
longer bolts and extra spacers to go the extra width of the Givi rack. It's
hardly noticeable.

So it's quite possible to combine the two. Good luck with whatever you do.

Jay