snip

> of you guys with Givis,
> are you using the Maxia as a side bag also, or
> something smaller / thinner?
> any caveats before I order a wingrack? Yes I know
> about the Krausers, but I
> already have a Maxia topcase & my sister in law just
> gave me another one
> that belonged to my brother, so that's what it'll be
> if you don't advise
> otherwise.
>
> later,
>
> Roberto

Roberto,
I don't have the Maxia's but I do have a 460 as my top
case--these are, according to GIVI's specs, about an
inch wider than the Maxia.  The Maxia's achieve the
additional space from the more square shape.  The
Maxia is only about 1/2 inch wider than the 360's I
currently use as side bags, so I say go for the
Maxias!  Their look is closer to the Krauser but
better IMHO, (too bad about the looks of the
wingrack...)
FL Kev