I have cracks in the corners of the base of the mirrors where they fit
up against the fairing.  I put a layer of a product called JB Weld on the
inside of them.  So far they have not spread.  I kept JB off the outside
so as not to have to match up the paint.  I have not seen any stress
cracks in any body panels. As for chain and sprockets I don't know what's
best.  Some like to stay OEM and others are going for smaller chains and
have to change both sprockets.  I hope that I to can get enough info
because I think I will need to next year with the miles that the bike will
have by then.

Ken Swartz