Guys,

I've been getting intermittent cutting out while
riding lately.  At first, there was no EFI light coming
on to indicate that something was wrong.  The whole
thing would just die like it lost spark.  Snapping the
throttle open would make it pick back up again.

Finally, I got a EFI light to come on while riding.
I stopped and restarted the engine, and then it was
on solid.  When I rolled away the EFI light went back
out.  I got home and dumped the code from the computer
and it was a 15.  15 is supposed to be open or short from
TPS.  Well, I checked the TPS value (using diag mode)
and it's spot on (7 at idle, 47 full throttle, .062v idle.)

I replaced the TPS, but still have the same problem.

Again, it's not a hard failure.  I can ride 15 minutes and
it'll usually cut out once or twice.  Otherwise, it runs
great.

Next on the list is to replace wiring from the TPS to
the ECU...

Anyone else ever experienced something like this?
I think perhaps I punctured the signal wire coming from
the TPS sensor when I was inserting probes into the
connector to measure the voltage.  Maybe I made a
loose connection there?  Rather than replacing the
harness, I plan to just run a new set of wires from the
three contacts on the sensor's connection to the ECU
directly.

Advice appreciated...

Stephen