I guess that's the way Murphy sneaks up on you.  I've been in the UK for
the last two weeks ... and just a few days after I left - the disk with
the list server control files took it's own trip south.

The subscriber's file is digressed back to about the middle of May.  I'd
appreciate if the collective memory (ravi? Mike?) can tell me who has been
subscribed since then - and either Ravi, Mike, or I will add then back into
the list.

In the near future, everything on this system is going to be mirrored
so this type of exercise shouldn't happen again.  Ha!  That's what he said.

    - Charlie

--

 Charlie Smith   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  614-271-1418
 http://elektro.cmhnet.org/~charlie/  Columbus Ohio   USA