We're just finishing up a major overhaul of the NetCipher library, and
its ready for people to try out!  We have a new contributor, Mark
Murphy, aka @commonsguy, who did lots of work including adding support
for Google Volley, OkHTTP, and HttpClient for Android.

The library has also been restructured so that the core has no external
dependencies, only Android itself.  That is enough to work with the
built-in URL.openConnection() and HttpsURLConnection API, including
hardened TLS and easy Tor support.

There are also sample projects for each sub-library and a lot more tests
and those tests now run automatically in Travis-CI.

Here are the various components available via the default gradle repository:

    compile 'info.guardianproject.netcipher:netcipher:2.0.0-alpha1'
    compile 'info.guardianproject.netcipher-chboye:netcipher:2.0.0-alpha1'
    compile
'info.guardianproject.netcipher-httpclient:netcipher:2.0.0-alpha1'
    compile 'info.guardianproject.netcipher-okhttp3:netcipher:2.0.0-alpha1'
    compile 'info.guardianproject.netcipher-volley:netcipher:2.0.0-alpha1'
    compile 'info.guardianproject.netcipher-webkit:netcipher:2.0.0-alpha1'

To see the sample projects, clone the git repo:

git clone https://github.com/guardianproject/NetCipher.git

Please report issues, feedback, comments, etc. here via email or via the
bug tracker:

https://dev.guardianproject.info/projects/netcipher/issues/

.hc

--
PGP fingerprint: EE66 20C7 136B 0D2C 456C  0A4D E9E2 8DEA 00AA 5556
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE9E28DEA00AA5556