Are you suggesting something? XD

I can take a look at the problem and propose a solution, it will not be
fast but I can do it.

Tonight I will try to compile Orbot from sources and try to familiarize
myself with the code. (Is there a wiki with info??)

How do you want to focus the change? What should be possible by a third
party?

In my opinion:

- Be able to register a hidden service for your ports without sharing it
with other applications.
- Be able to backup the configuration files in order to migrate the service.
- Everything should be possible without root

It would be nice if all this was possible without giving access to the Tor
configuration port, but right now I can not think of how to do it.

I keep thinking ..... after working, I'll dedicate some time to the problem