On Sun, Jan 22, 2017, at 12:21, arrase wrote:
> i can not find a place at orbot code where the
> app waits for Polipo before broadcast the state

I do not know what Polipo is, sorry.

If Orbot is sending STATUS_OK without being ready to accept connections,
then either I misunderstood what STATUS_ON means, or Orbot has a bug.
With luck, somebody more familiar with Orbot's implementation can
comment. I generally treat Orbot as a black box.

While we should get this problem fixed, to some extent, you need to
handle this sort of problem anyway. For example, the server you are
trying to reach may be unavailable, in which case I would expect that
you will get an IOException of some form. Or, the device may not have a
working Internet connection, in which case I would also expect an
IOException. So, you will need some form of retry policy (e.g., try X
times, with exponential backoff, before giving up and raising a
Notification to the user about the problem).

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
https://commonsware.com | https://github.com/commonsguy