On 2018-04-07 11:53, Hartmut Goebel wrote:
Am 06.04.2018 um 10:58 schrieb Catonano:
It's about Guix, Guile and Free Software in general. From my very own
point of view

Quote:

[org.mode…] as far as I understand some Google employees worked on it.

Does one become blessed and enlightened by getting employed by Gugle? Is
Gugle a magic guild?

Who knows? Who cares?

I wonder why you think this an appropriate reply to a blog post that clearly implies neither, and how it will influence people still considering writing about Guix.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser. Excuse or enjoy my brevity.