Hi Ricardo,

I have worked with different possibilities
> Now all you need to do is work on the “handle-string” procedure.
>
> I suggest using simpler matching procedures at first.  To get started
> try “string-prefix?” and use it with the string “starting phase”.  This
> won’t work with regular expressions, though.
String-prefix resulted a boolean output so, I thought of using conditionals.
Following is the line I added to  “handle-string” procedure

/(if (string-prefix? "starting phase" str) (colorized-display str
'(GREEN)) (display str target-port) ))

/
> While you *can* use “regexp-substitute/global”, I don’t think it’s a
> good fit here, because we may want to extend the string matching
> features, which is difficult to do with “regexp-substitute/global”.
> Instead, try to match regular expressions one by one with “string-match”
> and then operate on the match structure it returns.  If it returns #f
> you can move on to the next expression.  If none match you just return
> the original string.  If one matches you *rebuild* the string, but with
> colours applied.

Do I need to write multiple definitions for each expression?

'("^starting phase.*"
    "^phase .* succeeded.*"
    "^phase .* failed.*")

> If you don’t understand this example please look up the procedures in
> the Guile manual.

I dint find this example in procedures, may I overlooked somewhere I
recheck it.

Thanks!
Sahithi