On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 03:58:09PM +0100, Julien Lepiller wrote:
> Hi Guix,
>
> I'd like to get staging merged soon, as it wasn't for quite some time. Here
> are some stats about the current state of substitutes for staging:
>
> According to guix weather, we have:
>
> | architecture | berlin | hydra |
> +--------------+--------+-------+
> | x86_64       | 36.5%  | 81.7% |
> | i686         | 23.8%  | 71.0% |
> | aarch64      | 22.2%  | 00.0% |
> | armhf        | 17.0%  | 45.6% |
>
> What should the next step be?

I have two patches that I should be done with by the end of today, to
add some more flags to libdrm and mesa for armhf and aarch64. I can hold
on to it for later, or I can go ahead and push it when it's ready. It
shouldn't cause any rebuilds on x86_64 or i686.

--
Efraim Flashner   <efr...@flashner.co.il>   אפרים פלשנר