Hello,

I'm still trying to fix the bug, Jami devs are still busy doing other
things, so I decided to do an experiment.
I discovered tarballs published at
https://dl.jami.net/release/tarballs/ often have some faults - one time
it didn't contain client-gnome and lrc folders, and the most recent one
doesn't contain daemon/contrib folder. My idea is the automatically
generated tarballs contain some undiscovered yet faults that make our
package behave differently.

To check if it's true, I decided not to use these tarballs and use
git-fetch instead - I did it with Jami daemon and daemon client lib,
but I can't apply patches for pjproject - the patch command tells me
files are read-only. This is really strange, because I make the files
writable using "make-file-writable", which works on the current
Jami package and works for ffmpeg-jami (even after modifying jami
daemon and the procedures applying patches).

Is it possible that there's something wrong with permissions in the
pjproject repository, which makes it impossible to apply the patches?
I'm using the exact same pjproject version as Jami developers, yet
patching fails.

Any ideas?

Jan Wielkiewicz