Hi,

Katherine Cox-Buday <cox.katherin...@gmail.com> writes:

> Even if you dislike Go, but can work your way through a package,
> please consider signing up!

I started picking up Golang for work related use recently again; have
been somewhat regularly writing it between 2015 and 2018-ish, but always
favored using something like C or Rust over Golang.

That being said, I'd actually be willing to put some time and effort
into Guixes Go ecosystem; even though I haven't been on Guix for that
long and would probably have to read through prior contributions to
golang.scm to get the gist on how the go-build-system and packaging all
things go work and to contribute something useful.

Is there a list of current TODOs somewhere? Or would one start by
bumping packages to build with a more recent/non-EoL go version and see
if that works out?

Best Regards,

Wilko Meyer

  • Updates for Go Katherine Cox-Buday
    • Re: Updates ... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
      • Re: Upda... Katherine Cox-Buday
        • Re: ... Wilko Meyer
          • ... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
          • ... Attila Lendvai
            • ... Katherine Cox-Buday
          • ... Katherine Cox-Buday
            • ... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
              • ... Katherine Cox-Buday
              • ... Josselin Poiret
                • ... Attila Lendvai