Hi Efraim,

On 2023-11-09 07:15, Efraim Flashner wrote:
> I assume the define-maybe's aren't public, so I'd guess that shouldn't
> cause a problem as long as they aren't exported.

They're not public but they override definitions within the same file
if more than one (define-maybe foo) is present (e.g. when (prefix bar-)
is used)

> Or moving the define-maybes to the top of the file and reusing them
> between services. Is that a possibility?

Due to their non-hygienic nature and the (prefix foo-) argument this
can't work. IMO we should look into replacing this define-maybe business
with something like SRFI-189 (by integrating it into Guile).

--
Furthermore, I consider that nonfree software must be eradicated.

Cheers,
Bruno.