I've subscribed to the maintenance repo.

I'll have a look at the issues and re-read the other pages

Cheers
Bruce

On Mon, 14 Sept 2026, 15:45 Ludovic Courtès, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> Bruce Durling <[email protected]> skribis:
>
> > I'd be interested in helping. I'm about to (hopefully) have some
> guixotic training which should make me more useful.
>
> Thanks for volunteering!
>
> I would encourage you to check the two links Sergio sent:
>
>
> https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Contributing-to-Guix_0027s-Infrastructure.html
>   https://codeberg.org/guix/maintenance
>
> The former will give you an overview of the activities where help is
> needed, while the latter will give a good idea of what’s happening on a
> day-to-day basis as far as system administration goes (you can
> “subscribe” to the maintenance repository to receive notification).
>
> That way, you can hopefully better see how you could help.
>
> Ludo’.
>

Reply via email to