Nguyễn Gia Phong <[email protected]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On 2026-09-04 at 00:00+02:00, Rodion Goritskov wrote:
>> I spent some time working on a kde-team branch and prepared a couple of
>> rounds of fixes.
>>
>> However, now both Andreas Enge and sughosha are not very active
>> (Andreas said he will be not available for the large part of September
>> and sughosha for indefinite amount of time).
>>
>> So I am looking for somebody with commit access who could review and
>> (hopefully) apply fixes I prepare, as well as rebase kde-team.
>
> According to data.qa, ghc (3400 dependents) and webkitgtk-for-gtk3
> (343 dependents) are failing to build.  Do you know if they are flaky?
>
> https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/revision/24fa2773955522917a4a3d3c9ec911b74a9eacaa/blocking-builds
>
> With sughosha taking a leave, team KDE is now left
> without any committer.  Would committers in team Qt
> be interested in giving a hand?
>
> Otherwise, please feel free to ping me to push reviewed patches to
> or rebase the kde-team branch.
>
> Best wishes,
> Phong

Hi!

As far as I can see, both ghc and webkitgtk-for-gtk3 are OK and kde-team
merged to master by Sharlatan.

Thank you for your help!

Happy hacking,
Rodion

Reply via email to