Hi Rodion,

Thank you for offering your laptop. I would be happy to have it for hacking 
with Guix. I have personally sent you an email with my details. I hope that it 
is sendable to India.

On September 20, 2026 3:51:57 p.m. IST, Rodion Goritskov <[email protected]> 
wrote:
>Sharlatan Hellseher <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Maybe Guix Foundation has a spare hardware or we may collect 500 (£$€) on 
>> entry level Framework laptop/ThinkPad T420?
>>
>> https://codeberg.org/guix/guix/pulls/11321
>
>Hi!
>
>Great idea!
>
>I have Librebooted T420, which I don't use a lot, so I will be happy to donate 
>it
>(if there are no better options, because it is not very performant).
>
>It has "upgraded" CPU (Intel Core i7-3940XM), 16 gigs of RAM (as far as
>I remember it is maximum), 1TB SSD and WiFi module which doesn't require
>non-free firmware.
>
>I has 1920x1080 IPS screen (upgraded from original 720p, if I remember
>correctly).
>
>It is in overall fine condition, was not in a heavy use.
>
>Ultimate Librebooted machine (:
>
>I currently reside in Berlin, Germany - hope it will be sendable.
>
>Happy hacking,
>Rodion
>

Regards,
Sughosha

Reply via email to