Hi pinoaffe, Thank you for offering one for me to hack with Guix. Rodion also would like to give one (as mentioned in this thread). Any one would be fine for me. Maybe we can compare specifications so that I can chose one? The one that can build packages faster could be better, in my opinion.
On September 19, 2026 7:15:22 p.m. IST, pinoaffe <[email protected]> wrote: >Hi, > >Sharlatan Hellseher <[email protected]> writes: >> Maybe Guix Foundation has a spare hardware or we may collect 500 (£$€) on >> entry level Framework laptop/ThinkPad T420? >>> Currently I am not able to contribute as I expect to do so being a >>> team member, since I don't have a good computer/laptop (the >>> one I had was old and got broken), and also am busy. > >Where would these need to go? Yesterday I dropped off two (working) >free t420 laptops at my local hackerspace, if shipping from the >netherlands is somewhat affordable, then I can probably gift one or >both > >Kind regards, >pinoaffe > > > Sughosha
